debian.org e-mail address and SPF/SRS

Hi,

Disclaimer: I am not asking Debian to use SPF[1] to filter incoming ML
posts.

If this has been discussed, excuse me.

I am facing a problem with my ISP started filtering incoming mails with
SPF.  Since AOL adopted it, it seems becoming quite popular as I see it.

I understand my ISP's rationale which is to reduce virus mails hitting
ISP's mail server.  I also understand that SPF will not be a bullet
proof against mail forgery.  It also seems that it is a relatively low
CPU time cost method to reduce unwanted incoming messages.

This SPF has caused very annoying problem to some people who implemented
proper SPF policy with "-all" and tried to send me an e-mail through my
DD account.  The forwarded mail from Debian is REJECTED due to SPF
policy on my ISP side.[2]

SPF has known issue with e-mail forwarder such as pobox.com.  I think
debian.org mail address is no exception.  This is expected behavior.

Since debian.org address is used frequently used to receive debian bug
report, this is not a desirable situation.  Unless some serious concern
was raised here, I think implementing SRS[3] type infrastructure will be
nice.

If you know easy way to avoid this problem exists, please let me know.
(Changing ISP is certainly an option.)

If it is a good idea to implement SRS at debian.org mail server, let's
consider.

Regards,