Interviewing some Debian Developers

Hi!

(For those who already received this or a similar mail via this mailing list
or a different one, please simply ignore it.)

I'm doing my final thesis on "Coordination Mechanism in Open Source Projects
like Linux". In order to complete it, I would like to interview some Debian
Developers, I am interested in how Debian is coordinated, how
responsibilities are split, how the connection to Linux Kernel looks like,
how many of you are developing for the kernel or other linux modules
and these things.

The interview will be by email and by telephone (at my charge).

Please send me an email if you are interested in participating.

Kind regards,

Falko Klein

--
Falko Klein
Münzbergstrasse 9

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++