hand embroidery badges

Dear Sirs,

It is immense pleasure to introduce you ourselves as we are one of the leading
manufacturers and exporters all kinds of hands embroidery badges,sashes,
pennants,flags,flagstaff,banners,family crest,emblems,and also other sorts of
products in the markets.

Therefore,we do cordially request you to please give us a chance and see our abilities in the workmanship.and assure you with guarantee that we shall supply you our very
finest qualities of products with the cost of very low.

After having your reply and advise then we shall send you a sample for your inspection

and approval.and fulfill your whole requirements in time. please be sure.
Thank you very much in advance,we remain.

With best regards.

Truly yours
M.Jahangir