Re: USE flags ??

On Thursday 28 October 2004 07:18, Jon Dowland wrote:
> > i still like them both and still run both on servers,
>
> You run gentoo on *SERVERS*!?!?!

I guess someone would have to define servers in this context. A news server
for downloading "special" avi files is not really a server in the sense of
legitimacy, and/or 24/7 uptime...Someone who brags about inane Gentoo things
(not that Gentoo isn't a great technology demonstration) strikes me as the
type who would be running a "server" with such a loose definition of the word
and bragging about it. Try replicating that setup with Gentoo. Good luck to
him.

*flame suit on*