Re: ITH: basket ( was: About Basket packaging status)

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 02:18:40AM +0200, Jos? Luis Tall?n wrote:
> Since i have not received any answer since Oct 5th, i prepare to
> hijack Basket's ITP in 2 days' time barring
> answer from the OP (101 days in preparation)
>
> I believe that Basket is an useful application to have in Debian, and
> will take care of maintaining it as an official package.

You're a bit confused here.  First of all, mail sent to nnn@bugs.d.o
does not go to the submitter, so no one other than the QA group actually
saw your first mail.

Second of all, the person you're trying to contact (Luke) merely filed
the RFP (request for package).  Check the bug report and you'll see that
Pierre Habouzit was the person to change the title to ITP.

--
Blast you and your estrogenical treachery!