Content of CDs / DVDs

Hello.

Since sarge (and everything later) will contain at least 14 CDs I would
like to ask simple question:

Is there *any* way to check what packages are available on particular CD
without downloading iso and mounting it locally?

If not (and I'm assuming that's the right answer) then what about adding
some txt files alongside isos?
Simple list of packages shouldn't (and won't) take much space and will be
very helpful for newbies which still ask what are all of those CDs for.

regards
fEnIo
--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska