Re: Brazil Summer Time

Hi,

I guess that you need tz-brasil package[0], but as you can see it
wasn't packaged in time to woody. You can use "apt pinning" to install
only tz-brasil from "testing" or install wget (its depends) and
tz-brasil manually.

You can ask me or debian-user-portuguese ML for further information.

[0] = http://packages.debian.org/tz-brasil/

Hope that helps,
Gustavo Franco -- <stratus@acm.org>