Re: about volatile.d.o/n

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 01:13:40PM -0500, John Hasler wrote:
> paddy writes:
> > Whatever the solution is to the mozilla problem, there does at least
> > appear to be consensus that there has been one.
>
> IMO Mozilla belongs in something like backports.debian.org.

It's certainly not in the category of applications that I'm interested in
seeing in volatile.  I'm over the moon at what _is_ happening.

Happily, Andi appears open-minded, but focused on the hard work of
doing the 'obviously right' things first.

There is a plenty of uncontroversial work to do,
I think we can worry about mozilla if the need ever arises.

Regards,
Paddy
--
Perl 6 will give you the big knob. -- Larry Wall