Re: Linux Expo - London Olympia 6th October

On Oct 04, 2004 at 10:17, Ben Hill praised the llamas by saying:
> Hi,
>
> My apologies if this mail is off-topic (and for non-UK people) - it
> seemed the most reasonable method to reach people.
>
> I'm attending the Linux Expo on Wednesday this week, and would love to
> meet up with any Debian folks that may be down there. I guess the Debian
> stand will be there, but I wondered if there were any other NMs or DDs
> etc around too. I'd also like to swap GPG keys with anyone there too.
>
> Feel free to mail me off-list...

[Mailed to the list so other UK people might find it]

There is a mailing list and irc channel for UK debianites. For more
information have a look at http://wiki.earth.li/DebianUK

There will be a very strong contingent of Debian Developers and other
groupies at the Expo. Hope to see you there.

--
David Pashley
david@davidpashley.com