Re: Mass bug filing for missing conflicts

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 04:10:18PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>: debconf-doc
>
> Someone found this by testing, a fixed debconf is already in unstable
> and t-p-u. Unless I goofed the fix up..

Hmm, no, but this isn't the same bug, so it isn't fixed. If you look
at the list of the actual conflicts at the bottom of my mail you will
see that this one is about a conflict of cdebconf and debconf-doc.
#273970 was about debconf-i18n and debconf-utils.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/