retiring from project

With this email I announce my  retiring from the Debian project. I
have 3 packages:

figlet
figfonts (non-free)
figfonts-cjk (non-free)

they are quite neglected, but all the bugs are probably
not existant or upstream. figlet and figfonts do not have an upstream
maintainer: even the last update (2.2.1) is the same as the previous
one (only changes: upstream maintainer name and some comments in the
source).
So any maintainer should be ready to see the bug list of these
packages grow more and more or, better, be prepared to be the upstream
maintainer too.

I wish the best to all of you and to the Debian Project.

--
Francesco Tapparo				     |	cesco@debian.org
fight for your software freedoms: http://www.fsf.org |  tapparo@math.unipd.it