Alioth and broken subversion hosting

Hi.

It seems the subversion repositories are broken again.

$ svn up
svn: Can't open file '/svn/eximconf/format': Permission denied

I remember the main problem was subversion needs read-write access to
repository even for anonymous user. I should write "needed" as far as the
newest subversion from experimental distro can utilise 'fsfs' type of
repository. AFAIR it is created especially for hosting purposes.

I've backported subversion from experimental and put at
http://people.debian.org/~dexter/backports.org/

Is it possible to see it on haydn?

--
 .''`.    Piotr Roszatycki, Netia SA