Re: [ANNOUNCE] debian-multimirror

|| On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:41:53 +0200
|| Pedro Larroy <piotr@oasismp.net> wrote:

pl> Perhaps anybody is interested in my new-yet-another-debian-mirroring-tool.
pl> But this one aims to fill all the functionality holes that the other
pl> debian-mirroring tools had in the past.

pl> I'm polishing it for the stable release, give it a try and send me some
pl> coments!

pl> http://pedro.larroy.com/debian/debian-multimirror/

Hello Pedro,

I'm the upstram of debpartial-mirror and I'm working in the next
version of it. This was write using python.

I saw you webpage aout debian-multimirror and this looks really good
and I think we can improve both tools. If you want to try
debpartial-mirror, you can get it using apt-get and the next version
is available on alioth.

Next version will have a lot of interesting features. One of more
interesting is the possibility to merge mirrors. Take a look ;-)

http://svn.debian.org/viewcvs/partial-mirror/

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116