Re: Excuses broken ?

Hi,

* Julien Danjou (acid@debian.org) [040915 15:10]:
> Is it me, or excuses about packages are broken ?
> Or the migration of sid package to sarge are stopped ? (I don't think)
> grep-excuses and DDPO say the same things since several days.

there was actually a bug in britney. Today we found what triggered the
bug, and fixed both the trigger and the bug in britney itself. So,
britney should run again.

BTW, I don't expect that britneys runs will be stopped for the final
freeze, but just that no automigration of packages will take place any
more.

Cheers,
Andi
--