Re: spam from chinanet

martin f krafft wrote:

Dear developers,

Over the past 2 months, about 80 or 90% of the spam I received
through @d.o came from the networks of Chinanet. I have reported
every issue, but they never responded, nor are they taking counter
measures. Some of the spammer's IPs have remained constant. This
suggests to me that they are spammer-cooperative (or generally
incompetent).

May I suggest that we block Chinanet? Their subnets are

222.64.0.0/13
222.72.0.0/15
202.108.181.0/24
221.224.0.0/13
218.78.0.0/15
218.80.0.0/14

Or you can use rbl.madduck.net, which filters them. I think we could
potentially cut a lot of spam by blocking these IPs.

Cheers,

I'd probably add Kornet (Korea) to that, and block all of it.
Regards,

David.