Re: Help with an FTBFS (gcc ICE) #271645

* Andreas Rottmann:

> I'd appreciate if someone could help me with #271645; the build fails
> with an ICE on ARM[0]. Does this indicate a gcc bug, is something
> wrong with the buildd, or what else could be the cause and how should
> I go about it.

| g++: Internal error: Killed (program cc1plus)

Looks like the C++ compiler received SIGKILL.  This is rather unusual,
most likely an out-of-memory condition (and the kernel sent the
signal), or some buildd admin interrupted the build process by sending
SIGKILL manually. Other error sources (compiler bugs, dying RAM)
usually result in different signals.

So this looks like a buildd problem.