Help on arm and s390 needed (Was: Please help building phylip on several architectures)

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Andreas Tille wrote:

I'm bothering the author of this package once a year to find a better license
but failed. Because it is quite important in the field of micro biology I would love if phylip would go into Sarge in the latest version. Currently according

    http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=phylip

it has to be builded on the following architectures:

   alpha, arm, hppa, ia64, m68k, s390
Some nice people helped for alpha, hppa and m86k (many thanks) and I managed
to build the package for ia64 at merulo.  Now only arm and s390 is left.

I tried to login to debussy with the ssh key I'm using on the other Debian
hosts but failed and so I'm unable to build for arm.  Moreover I did not
found a host which has chroots for s390 at

      http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi

Could anybody help here please?

Many thanks

        Andreas.