Re: Incorrect use of "it's" in package control files -- file mass bug?

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 05:12:34PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> > On 6 Sep 2004, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> > > Ooh, and we can now discuss whether Austrialia counts or not.
>
> [I guess he meant Australia.]
>
> > > Howabout that mysterious continent "Oceania"?
> >
> > Would you like a geography lesson about my contenent?
>
> >      philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.          philipc@debian.org
>                            ^^
>
> But you don't live on a continent.. (or a contenent).

 hamish@cloud.net.au>
                  ^^
We are part of the discrete, well mannered, self-effacing and mysterious
continent called Oceania.

Anyway, when are you going to learn how to drive your plate properly?
Look at the Himalayan mess you made when you crashed into Eurasia.

Phil.

  I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs & DVDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz