Re: FTFBS in sarge

Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org>:
> I attached the lists of packages which failes because of
> - generic errors,
> - non-resolvable Build-Depends.
>
> The lists are not completely accurate as one buildd built against sid by
> accident. Also a lot of builds fails because of an uninstallable gcc.
>
> dvgrab_1.5deb-2

I assume it fail because bug #263593.

Current version in unstable (1.6deb-1) will fix this and is still waiting
on arm-build, for 27 days now.
Could you please tilt the arm machines. ;-)

> The logs of the failed builds will be available after I got some sleep.

It would be better if you had posted it in your first message to provide
serious information.
Everything else causes unnecessary guessing.

Regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *