Re: dpkg and selinux

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 22:32 +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>  ... which brings us neatly back full circle as to why i contacted you
>  last month to see if i could help in oxford :)

My Debian work, including maintaining dpkg is very much done in my spare
time.  My job at Canonical doesn't currently have much to do with the
distribution itself, and we're not shipping with selinux in our first
release so it wouldn't have been something I could find the time for in
Oxford (which was manic for me as it was).

OTOH, I'm only just up the road in Birmingham anyway ...

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?