Mass-BUG: admin-Section for PAM modules?

Hello!

While experimenting with "aptitude markauto '~slibs'" I was surprised
that "libpam-cracklib" was scheduled for removal. Further investigation
showed, that PAM modules are scattered over different sections:

$ grep-available -FPackage -sPackage,Section libpam|while read  a b;read c d;read e; do echo "$d        $b";done|sort
admin   libpam-devperm
admin   libpam-dotfile
admin   libpam-ldap
admin   libpam-mount
admin   libpam-mysql
admin   libpam-ncp
admin   libpam-opensc
admin   libpam-passwdqc
admin   libpam-pgsql
admin   libpam-pwdfile
admin   libpam-pwgen
admin   libpam-smbpass
admin   libpam-tmpdir
base    libpam0g
base    libpam-modules
base    libpam-runtime
doc     libpam-doc
libdevel        libpam0g-dev

net     libpam-heimdal
net     libpam-krb5
net     libpam-openafs-kaserver
net     libpam-openafs-session

devel   libpam-chroot
libs    libpam-cracklib
libs    libpam-musclecard
libs    libpam-opie
libs    libpam-radius-auth

Those in "net" could stay there, but still "ldap", "mysql", "pgsql" are
in "admin", which are also network centric.
"devel" and "libs" look very wrong, they should definitly be changed to
"admin", where I would expect PAM module packages.

Shall I file bug against ftpmaster and the packages?

BYtE
Philipp
--
Philipp Matthias Hahn <pmhahn@debian.org>