Re: Please, not more font packages

Carlos Laviola <carlos.laviola@gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:29:21 +0200, Michelle Konzack
> <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:
>> Oh yes, does anyone know a fontcreator for the console-fonts ?
>
> $ apt-cache search console font
> cfe - Console Font Editor
> fonter - Interactive font editor for the console

But... are there any that can edit PSF fonts larger than 8x16 and/or
allow editing of the unimap/sfm?  I'd like to create fonts for hi-res
framebuffer consoles, and edit using UCS codepoints rather than
creating my own wacky SFMs--it should be able to create the SFM for
me.  I'd like my fonts to cover all the iso charsets and related
codepages to start with.

Regards,
Roger

--