Some confusion about Src and Bin packages

Hi,
There is a situation. I am the translator of Gimp Chinese Manual and I
want to maintain gimp-help-zh_CN package ,so I can fix bugs directly and
take my own updated cycle. But its source are almost the same as other
gimp-help (gimp-help-common, gimp-help-en...) packages which are now
maintained by Ari Pollak.

I don't know who is the upstream author, and do you thick it is proper
that two packages almost have the same source package.

Regards,
Cai Qian