Re: Testing netapplet

> Well only Grandma is likely to be using webmin in the first place!
> And to be fair it does work in the vast majority of cases.  You
> have a complicated setup.
>
> That's why your criticisms of webmin are not RC (IMO) they are
> important though, I don't deny that.

I think that there are two questions here.  The first is: _Should_
configution tools (ideally) support complicated setups?  I think
that we agree in answering Yes to this question.  When I have
filed bug reports against webmin you have always reacted
constructively; the reason there are still shortcomings in webmin
is that neither of us has found the time to address them.  :(

The second question is: Should configuration tools that don't
support complicated setups be considered fit for release with a
stable distribution?  In the past I would have said No, but I am
coming around to the other view.  I think that serious QA is
something that has to be left up to downstream redistributors such
as UserLinux.
--
Thomas