Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

I demand that martin f krafft may or may not have written...

> also sprach Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> [2004.08.28.0812 +0200]:
>> 	This email account is protected by:
>> 	Active Spam Killer (ASK) V2.5.0 - (C) 2001-2002 by Marco Paganini
>> 	For more information visit http://www.paganini.net/ask

> karsten puts it right:
>   http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Rants/challenge-response.html
> Ban C-R!

Having seen only one valid challenge and many (fortunately, not *many*)
invalid challenges, I consider "Challenge Response Authenticaton Protocol"
to be an adequate description...

--
| Darren Salt   | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| woody, sarge, | youmustbejoking  | Northumberland
| RISC OS       | demon co uk      | Toon Army
|   I don't ask for much, just untold riches...

Today is cancelled due to lack of interest.