Re: Snort packages up for adoption

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 08:50:17PM +0200, Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Fellow DD's,
>
> I'm putting the Snort packages up for adoption.

As others have said, I believe this should be done in a team project, if
you don't mind, I will take over maintenance of the package since I already
have to develop updated versions (and backports) at work. I will try to
setup a project at Alioth for team maintenance. Consider this an ITA.

> I no longer have the time to package new upstream versions, fix the
> problems that are pending and find a girlfriend...

I already have one, so I have that covered :-)

Regards

Javier