Re: Who runs the t-p-u autobuilders?

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 12:54:13PM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   I've noticed some problems building aptitude on some platforms that
> look like problems with the testing-proposed-updates buildds, and alpha
> hasn't even tried to build it yet; who do I contact to get more
> information or fix this? (eg, by queuing/requeuing aptitude, or by
> fixing the DocBook toolchain on s390 (which appears to be broken, at
> least on the autobuilder))

There's a brown-paper-bag bug with the gcc-3.3 package currently in
testing on alpha.  I'm working on a fix, but due to the interplay
between gcc's arch: any and arch: all package dependencies, it looks
like it's going to require a sourceful upload.  The alpha t-p-u queue is
unusable until this is resolved.

In general, the contacts for the t-p-u queues are the same as for the
unstable buildds -- <arch>@buildd.debian.org.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer