Re: How to provide latest testing name after sarge in doc :-)

Thomas Walter <t.walter@nefkom.net> wrote:
> why no use 'SID' as name for the new testing after the release of
> 'SARGE' an search for a new name for unstable.
> Based on simple 'scroll thru rule'.

Because that'd misrepresent facts. We do not apply the 'scroll thru
rule' to the dists and therfore should not apply it to their names.
The new "testing" is *not* generated by copying unstable, it is
generated by copying the current sarge.
                 cu andreas
--
NMUs aren't an insult, they're not an attack, and they're
not something to avoid or be ashamed of.