Re: Re: How to provide latest testing name after sarge in doc :-)

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 11:51:09PM +0200, Thomas Walter wrote:
> Hello,
> why no use 'SID' as name for the new testing after the release of
> 'SARGE' an search for a new name for unstable.

* It's the release managers who decide upon the name of the next
  release. Nobody else. We want to keep it that way.
* 'Sid' is called 'sid' because it's the bad boy from next door. We
  don't want to name an actual release after a bad boy.
* We don't use all capitals when writing down our release names. Yelling
  is rude.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks