RE: Bad mozilla/Xprint interactions on Debian homepage: decisions needed

Have you never worked or sent email from a corporate environment before?

Cut the shit, thank you.  We've got enough to deal with without someone
whining about what other people's corporate mail servers add to their
staff's emails.

Drew

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.