Re: Re: run debian off usb flash drive (Intern)

Hi i have jusst bought a Wrist Watch with 512MB on it (flash memory).

I realy realy want to install debian (eks. Knoppix like system) to it.

But it would be nice if it lasted 1 year at least.

Do you know of any distros witch is Debian based(and free ofcourse), and witch would be a good idea to install to my flash wrist watch (USB 2.0).

What is a lvm snapshot? and where besides "man lvm" can i aqire some information on lvm?

Is there any "HowTos" on installing (not booting from) debian into a USB Flash device?

Med vennlig hilsen

Odd Arne Roll
Driftskonsulent
IPVPN Drift
Internett & Datacom
Business Communications
Telenor

TLF.: + 47 67 89 85 50  Mobil:+ 47 47 61 03 03
Postal address: 1331 Fornebu

www.telenor.no/bedrift
www.telenor.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or otherwise private information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete the message.