PAM problems with shadow passwords on current unstable

Salut,

I upgraded  my Debian Unstable  on Aug 9,  and now I couldn't  use any
accounts  because whenever  I try  to  login as  an user  who got  his
password in /etc/shadow he refuses the login with the message:

Authentication service cannot retrieve authentication info.

There seems to be some problem with the PAM libs..

Doesn't seem to have to do with permissions. Shouldn't neither. Well.

Tonnerre
--
You may copy and/or redistribute my code if you don't get home too late.