Re: miscfiles NMU?

I hate to step into the middle of this, but I'm someone else who has
looked at the miscfiles bug list before and assumed it must be
unmaintained given the number of old and easily fixed bugs that had not
even a reaction or reply from its maintainer[1]. I also notice that Thomas
Bushnell has ignored every mention in this thread of the fact that he
has not been maintining the package, which is rather disingenuous in a
thread about a NMU.

--
see shy jo

[1] Of all the bugs, the only ones to ever receive a reply are 113280
    and 248345.