Re: sbuild package

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 03:13:26PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 09:50:12AM -0700, Richard A Nelson wrote:
> > Is there a way to have it pull the source from a private archive ?
>
> You can put the source package in the directory where you invoke sbuild,
> if that helps.

You need to be in ~/build together with your sources though (or wherever
your chroots are AIUI), or otherwise sbuild will build in your /
directory. That's the main annoyance of the sbuild package in unstable
right now I guess (well, it's the same for the original one, but it
doesn't matter there cause sbuild always gets invoked by buildd)

Michael