Re: Very cheaap prices for the top-rated software! sequin

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 09:19:47AM -0700, Peggy Sugarman wrote:
> I have been getting  multiple, daily emails from people advertising
> these products.  I want my email address to be purged from any and all
> mailing lists immediately.  I will never order ANYTHING from this web
> site because of the relentless cluttering of my mailbox with NO way to
> reply and ask that the address be removed.  You must have a way for
> people to have their names removed or face legal consequences.

I'm afraid that debian-devel@lists.debian.org has absolutely nothing to
do with the mails you're receiving. Spammers are well-known for forging
the sender addresses of innocent parties, and we suffer just as badly
from the whole thing as you do.

Sadly, all I can recommend is that you investigate the filtering options
in your e-mail software, or if there aren't any then switch to one of
the many free e-mail clients which do have junk mail filtering.

Cheers,