Re: sbuild package
On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 08:25:54PM +0200, Jesus Climent wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 07:53:22PM +0200, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> > > > > sbuild package is broken.
> > > >
> > > > It can't be that broken - works for me here, and did so ever since I
> > > > first installed it.
> > >
> > > Try to compile bash
> > Selecting a few packages does not make it so broken that one requests
> > its removal. If it would break on most of the package - removal would be
> > justified. If it fails on a few, that's a bug, a nasty one which should
> > be fixed in a timely manner. However, it does not make the package
> > completely broken, and is not a good reason enough to ask for its
> > removal (or to suggest doing so).
> It is broken if it has not been updated in 1.5 years, it was forked (and its
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:21:22 +0200
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Francesco Paolo Lovergine <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Francesco Paolo Lovergine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sbuild - Tool for building Debian binary packages from Debian sources
Closes: 228410 228412 228412 228792 235726 239339 249995 259315
sbuild (0.30) unstable; urgency=high
The "later better than never" release.
Thanks Michael Banck, Martin Michlmayr and other submitters for useful patches.
* example.sbuildrc now return 1 to satisfy perl require syntax.
* Now copies the orig.tar.gz into $(CHROOT)/build/<user>/ for non-native packages.
* Corrected abort-current-build to manage correctly ps output.
* Now should manage packages which provides the same pkgs of other yet installed ones.
* build.chroot rewritten to use dbootstrap straight on.
* Using dh_installman instead of obsolete dh_installmanpages. Added
debian/manpages for that.
* Alternatives modified for current ones in testing/sid.
05ac106295e224acbcbba26c6e5edf18 547 devel extra sbuild_0.30.dsc
003181df28b0d881fd275be870e649e4 53153 devel extra sbuild_0.30.tar.gz
6b17990f5b168f31dd455fa7a0bd55ec 58232 devel extra sbuild_0.30_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
Jeroen@wolffelaar.nl (also for Jabber & MSN; ICQ: 33944357)