Re: [OT] Re: debian culture

Am Die, den 03.08.2004 schrieb Michael Dominok um 13:25:
> On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 13:05, Russell Coker wrote:
> > On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:57, Michael Dominok
> > <michael.dominok@natural-computing.de> wrote:
> > > [1] experimenting with diffenrent form of societies requieres a least a
> > > small territory which would be hard to defend when you don't have a
> > > government or an army.
> >
> > Or the territory can be difficult to access due to geography.
> >
> > There are quite a number of island states of which the population is rapidly
> > leaving due to global warming.  I'm sure that a group of anarchists would be
> > welcome to some of them.
> you're not inviting some to come to aussi-land[1], are you? 8-)
>
> well, making some experiments on an sinking island wouldn't really give
> answers on long-term survivability of an anarchist society.
> btw, what does dict say about anarchists swimming-skills?
>
> michael
>
> [1]refering to asutralia as an island rather than a continent is of
> course - at least - provocative and i don't really know if people
> already start leaving from there. in additon to that i'm not entirely
> sure if the hole in the ozon layer is part of the global warming
> problem.

I think, more people emigrate _to_ Australia than from Australia. I know
quite a lot europeans (no, there will never be a country called Europe;
only a dream of some funny politicians), which emigrated to Australia.

And yes, there's no scientific proof that the ozon hole is caused by the
global warming.

Thomas