Please think before filing bug reports!

  I've now fielded two misdirected RC bugs against a package for
"build-depending on libtiff3".  One of the bugs even quoted text
from a build log that said "package Y depends on libtiff3 and
cannot be installed", where Y was, needless to say, NOT the package
against which the bug was filed.

  Please please please make sure you have the right package before you
hit the submission trigger, it'll save everyone time and hassle.

   Thanks,
  Daniel

|           "Oh my god!  The entire map is written in GIBBERISH!"             |
|           "Worse, my friend.  It's written in German!" -- Fluble            |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/