Re: Sarge: GCC 3.4 in Sid
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Eduard Bloch)
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Sarge: GCC 3.4 in Sid
- From: Bdale Garbee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:24:25 -0700
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20040726135855.GA16433@zombie.inka.de> (Eduard Bloch's message of "26 Jul 04 13:58:55 GMT")
- References: <1090777567.5553.5.camel@mobj> <20040726134058.GA24489@torrent> <20040726135855.GA16433@zombie.inka.de>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Eduard Bloch) writes:
> Honestly, I think we should freeze _Unstable_
Our current approach to release management came to be precisely because the
process of freezing unstable and trying to release it was such a hideous
mess, even when Debian was much smaller in scale.
What we have now isn't perfect, but taking a giant leap backwards isn't
likely to help.