Re: [PMBF] menu icons _must_ be in xpm.

Le samedi 31 juillet 2004 à 12:06 +0200, Bill Allombert a écrit :

> There are around 50 window managers in Debian today,
> but most of them do not display menu icons.

Yes, that's why I ask. I've made some tests and I've not found a window
manager supporting menu icons and not the PNG entries (apparently fvwm
does but fvwm95 not, I've not checked)... most of the packages provide a
PNG pixmap and I don't really get the point the convert them to a XPM if
there is no real problem with the PNG. Perhaps the policy should be
adapted here ?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher