Please Help me

Hi! Mr pleases help me.

I use the evaluation version of Qt Designer (QT X11) for Linux, with the MySql?s server installed, when I want to access a data base create by the administrator (root), and on which I have all the privileges, the connection succeed very well with the help of the wizard. As well as the connection of a QDatatable to a table " city " of my data  Base. I even succeed to really see the data when I make a ?preview? of my dialog (Ctrl + T).

    When I compile the program and run it, as soon as I want to open the dialog of the Datatable a message of error shows off: " an error has occurred while accessing the Data base ";  with the inline following message:

     ?QSqlCursor: :setName () error, does the table ' city' exist?  ?

Followed of messages as:? index out of ranges -1;  ?. Index out of ranges 1 Etc??

Please help me , I would like to finish this work tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your good understanding  ;

 Donatien CHEDOM FOTSO
Maîtrise Informatique
Université de Yaoundé I
  Tel (237) 7546226