Discussion on Ht:Dig and 4 Clause BSD License..

Hello Developers,

thanks a lot for your input. I have managed to unbundle the Berkeley DB directory in ht://Dig 3.1.6 and replaced it with a requirement of libdb2-dev. That Means I have replaced a Berkeley DB Lib V 2.6.4 with a 4-clause BSD-style license with a Version 2.7.7 of the same library. 'Accidentaly' that version (I externally link against now) only has a 3 Clause BSD-style license.

Robert Ribnitz
ht://Dig Maintainer in debian