Re: If you ever felt reason to complain about SPI

Quoting Bruce Perens <bruce@perens.com>:

> SPI has a board election ending tomorrow. Perhaps there's been a problem
> with the publicity, but all of 38 people have voted so far. If you have
> ever felt reason to complain about SPI, or might ever want to,
> participating in its elections would be a good idea. Otherwise, it might
> be that you are part of the problem.
>
> Please go to https://members.spi-inc.org/vote

Didn't know there was a vote....I think publicity could definitely have been
better :)

Looking at the ballot on the website, there are three options: one for each
candidate.  Shouldn't there be a "default" option too?  Am I misunderstanding
how condorcet works?

Cheers,
--
Stephen Stafford               | Development and support consultant
<stephen@clothcat.demon.co.uk> | http://www.clothcat.org