Re: If you ever felt reason to complain about SPI

[Bruce Perens]
> Probably. I bet you didn't hear about the call for candidates, either.

No, but it doesn't matter much, as I am not electiable.  Besides, I
expect such call to go the the list of contributing members and not to
the general public.  After all, those interested should already be
contribugin members after all the earlier fuzz.  But I was more
looking for the list of candidates.  Do you happen to know where it
is?