Bug#261546: ITP: rhythmbox-applet -- an applet for GNOME panel to control Rhythmbox music player
* Package name : rhythmbox-applet
Version : 0.1.2
Upstream Author : Paul Kuliniewicz <email@example.com>
* URL : http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~kuliniew/rhythmbox-applet/
* License : GPL
Description : an applet for GNOME panel to control Rhythmbox music player
This is a small GNOME panl applet to control Rhythmbox music playback.
Advantages that this applet has over using the icon Rhythmbox puts in
the notification area include:
* One-click access to the main operations needed during playback,
without needing to use a context menu.
* Display of the current playing time without requiring a mouse-over.
* Display of the current song's album in the song information.
* More in the spirit of the GNOME Human Interface Guidelines. The
notification area is intended primarily for notifying the user
of events, not as a secondary means of control.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (990, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.7-1-k7
Locale: LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=ru_RU.UTF-8