Re: your mail

Hi,

Debian-devel is an English-languaged list, not French. If this is a
problem, let me know and I'll try to translate.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 12:37:22PM +0200, IDO MICRO Service Commercial wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Merci :
>
> 1/ de nous communiquer les coordonnées des distributeurs DEBIAN

Debian is an international volunteer-driven organization that creates
the Debian distribution.

Note that we're not a company of any sort, and thus do not provide any
commercial support of our own, although there are a number of
consultants that do; see <http://www.debian.org/consultants/> for a list
of consultants in many countries[0], and
<http://www.debian.org/support/> for a list of other support options.

> 2/ de nous confirmer si le logiciel libre est à téléchargement gratuit.

Yes, that's correct, but there are other ways too. Please see
<http://www.debian.org/distrib/> for a full list of options.

[0] The list of consultants is incomplete, by definition; only those
consultants that asked to be listed will appear on that list. It's
possible that other consultants who generally support GNU/Linux do
support Debian as well, without being listed.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks