Re: Summary of the LSM Free Software Printing Summit

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 04:13:49PM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> I have spent the past week (5-11 July) at the Rencontres Mondiales du
> Logiciel Libre (Libre Software Meeting) in Bordeaux.
[...]

Roger,

That was an excellent and highly informative writeup.

Thank you very much for preparing it, and for not letting all those folks
forget about Debian!  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         Ab abusu ad usum non valet