Re: Summary of the LSM Free Software Printing Summit

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 04:13:49PM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> I have spent the past week (5-11 July) at the Rencontres Mondiales du
> Logiciel Libre (Libre Software Meeting) in Bordeaux.

That was an excellent and highly informative writeup.

Thank you very much for preparing it, and for not letting all those folks
forget about Debian!  :)

G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         Ab abusu ad usum non valet
branden@debian.org                 |         consequentia.
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |