Re: Summary of the LSM Free Software Printing Summit

On 19-Jul-04, 06:20 (CDT), Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> wrote:
> * Roger Leigh <rleigh@debian.org> [2004-07-17 16:13]:
> > Hi folks,
>
>  Just out of curiosity, what does this report have to do at
> debian-devel-announce?
>
>  Is it just me or do other see this also as a misuse of the list?

It's just you. :-)

Seriously, it was a report on a Debian developer's activities working
with representatives of other Linux distributions and package developers
regarding a topic that affects a lot of packages in Debian. I found it
quite appropriate.

Steve

--
Steve Greenland