Re: RSA host key of ftp-master changed?

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Andreas Metzler wrote:

> On 2004-07-14 Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> > today I wanted to use dput for an upload but got:
>
> > @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> > @       WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED!          @
> > @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> [...]
>
> Where have you been for the last 6 months?
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/12/msg00001.html
This is no news to me.  BTW, the host keys there are for
    master  (146.82.138.7)
    gluck   (192.25.206.10)
    merkel  (192.25.206.16)
but ftp-master has IP 208.185.25.31 so this URL would not really help.
At this time ftp-master was identical to auric (206.246.226.45).  This
is reflected in my .ssh/known_hosts by having the same RSH key.  But
it seems that some other host became ftp-master now and I seemed to
miss this information. That's why I was asking ...

Kind regards

       Andreas.