* Matthew Garrett:

>>Refusal to act is a decision and a rejection.
>
> A stated refusal to act would be. An absence of communication is not.

In the long run, it is.  If you watched German politics during much of
the 80s and 90s, you would know how far you can get by just ignoring
things, instead of deciding them. 8-)

On the other hand, if we have a communication problem, we better
should resolve that, instead of starting to decide mostly technical
matters in GRs.